" Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but miraculously, still my own."
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
Isaiah 43:5

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My cousin came to nurse me back to health.

I had foot (feet) surgery and my cousin came to help with the kids. She brought her friend, Emily, to join us. It has been SOOOOO wonderful having them here. We all go back to Texas together Saturday for a holiday visit.



On the boat with the kids and Linda

Trying to get "Family Photos"with a blue eyed boy.....Imposible!




Loves Her Limbalade! Ahhhh, so sleepy!


With my good friend Margaret, what a God-send!

At the winery in Staefa with Emily and Linda Mae

1 comment:

Emily Rocks! said...

OMG Reagan looks sooo pretty in that white shirt! Tell her to Email me back so we can all get-together again!