" Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but miraculously, still my own."
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west.
Isaiah 43:5

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mikki meets Anna

God seated us behind another family with a Chinese daughter at church in College Station today. She turned out to be one of the other 2 babies cared for by the same nanny in China!  God is so good!  A has found a Chinese 'sister'!  They both love broccoli, peas, and noodles and love to tickle and squeal with each other.  Amazing!!

1 comment:

The Laubach Family said...

Six years ago these two shared a life in China. They ate together, slept together, played together, and were loved by the same nanny. Now they are both in Texas. God put us together at church last Sunday. She was sitting right behind us. We had no idea the connection these two had. Thank you, Jesus, for bringing these two precious girls together again.